Belletti: I can't see Neymar at Real Madrid, a return to Barcelona is more feasible

Jeśli jesteś początkujący w temacie bullet journalingu - koniecznie zacznij od tego działu
Son sovan
Wtajemniczony

Belletti: I can't see Neymar at Real Madrid, a return to Barcelona is more feasible

Postautor: Son sovan » 19 paź 2018, 05:26

Obrazek

Former Barcelona defender Juliano Belletti believes that Neymar will leave Paris Saint-Germain in the near future, sbobet mobile with it being far more likely that he returns to Catalonia than make the move to Real Madrid.The Brazilian forward left the side in the summer of 2017, but there is already talk that they are lining up a return for the superstar."I have never been able to see Neymar at Real Madrid," Belletti told the radio show 'La Graderia' on Cadena SER."His relationship with Barcelona was short, but very intense."It is more feasible that he returns to Barcelona before looking at another team or country."This is a personal opinion, I do not speak much with Neymar or his father, I am simply saying it how I see it from here, from Brazil."Ever since his move to PSG, Neymar has maintained close contact with many of the players at the Blaugrana and this could play a role in his return, sbobet mobile Belletti believes."The relationship of Barcelona with Brazilian players has always been very good, incredible," he continued."If Neymar returned to Spain, I think he would return to Barcelona."What is clear is that the situation of the 26-year-old at PSG appears to be complicated."I do not think he will spend much more time there [at PSG]," said Belletti."The sports project is very good, but I do not see him having many years at the club."The former right-back also discussed Barcelona's promising midfielder from Brazil, Arthur."He has a lot of quality and personality, he wants to show what he can do in world football," stated Belletti."He has aspects which are similar to Xavi, but he still has a lot of improving to do in order to reach this level."Finally, the 42-year-old spoke about his goal in the 2006 Champions League final victory against Arsenal, calling it the greatest and happiest moment of his career. sbobet mobile

Wróć do „Jak zacząć?”