Keylor Navas: Zidane always believed in me

Son sovan
Wtajemniczony

Keylor Navas: Zidane always believed in me

Postautor: Son sovan » 12 cze 2018, 11:06

Obrazek

After a rollercoaster season with Real Madrid, เว็บ พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ Keylor Navas now finds himself in Costa Rica's training camp ready in St Petersburg.Navas is the leader of this group and will look to replicate the success of four years ago as Costa Rica passed through a group with Uruguay, Italy and England.Since then, he has become a Champions League winner three years in a row and spoke to MARCA ahead of his latest challenge in Russia, where he dreams of another trophy.Q. เว็บ พนัน บอล ออนไลน์ What does it mean to you to be in goal for Costa Rica at the World Cup?A. For me, it's incredible, a privilege. Since I was a boy I've lived through football in Costa Rica with a lot of intensity. I watched World Cups as a boy and got excited with the games. I watched them all, whatever time they were at. To be here now, where I always dreamed, is incredible. I look back and it's emotional. To play in another World Cup with my country is a dream come true. เว็บ พนัน บอล ออนไลน์

Wróć do „Notesy”