New €57m Signing Comments On Chelsea Switch

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BoySmile
Wtajemniczony
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New €57m Signing Comments On Chelsea Switch

Postautor: BoySmile » 16 lip 2018, 06:12

Italy international Jorginho www sbobet turned down a move to Manchester City to join Chelsea, and he has now commented on his move to Stamford Bridge.Jorginho was announced as the Blues' first signing on Saturday, signing a five-year deal with the FA Cup champions.The 26-year-old will now link up with new Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri, who worked with at Napoli.There was interest in from Man City, but the player reveals he is ecstatic to www sbobet at with the London outfit. ‘I am absolutely ecstatic to be here at Chelsea," Jorginho told the club's official website."It is not easy to become part of such a big team so I am very, very happy."I am excited to play in such an intense league, for a team that gives everything to play and win.’

Wróć do „Notesy”