Martino: I didn't just do what Messi said, that's a myth

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Son sovan
Wtajemniczony
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Martino: I didn't just do what Messi said, that's a myth

Postautor: Son sovan » 24 paź 2018, 11:54

Former Barcelona and Argentina coach Gerardo Martino has explained that he was never Lionel Messi's puppet at the Albiceleste.Although his spell in Spain lasted for just a season in 2013/14, เว็บ บอล ออนไลน์ Martino subsequently took the reins of his national team until 2016."I never did what Messi said, that was a created myth, said by many people," he told the media, referring to suggestions that Martino hung on the No.10's word. "I don't deny it, the facts do."The 55-year-old went on to talk about the best moment in his career."My happiest moment was when I coached the Paraguay national team," เว็บ บอล ออนไลน์ he added."They were five years in which I managed to be happy. "We still have a group called South Africa 2010, as they meet once a month and send me photos."It was also announced on Tuesday that the coach is to leave Atlanta United at the end of the season.

Wróć do „Notesy”