N'Zonzi's transfer to Roma is made official

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Son sovan
Wtajemniczony
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

N'Zonzi's transfer to Roma is made official

Postautor: Son sovan » 15 sie 2018, 11:13

Roma have completed the signing of Steven N'Zonzi from Sevilla, แทง บอล ส เต็ ป with the midfielder joining on a four-year deal.He moves in a deal worth 26.65 million euros, plus a possible 4m euros extra in bonuses.The player will earn a net salary of 3m euros.
"I feel very happy to be here, and to be a new Roma player," N'Zonzi said, per the Serie A club's official website."I always want to improve regardless of age. แทง บอล ส เต็ ป "The most important thing is to give your best and work hard. "I want to do that, to become a better player and help the team with my play and experience."The Frenchman leaves Sevilla after 136 official matches and after winning the 2016 Europa League with the Andalusian club.

Wróć do „Narzędzia do pisania”