Arsenal Agree Deal For Man Utd Target

BoySmile
Wtajemniczony

Arsenal Agree Deal For Man Utd Target

Postautor: BoySmile » 10 cze 2018, 08:38

Obrazek
Arsenal have reportedly agreed a deal รวม ทาง เข้า sbo with a Borussia Dortmund star, who was also targeted by Manchester United, according to the player's father.According to the Mirror, the Gunners have agreed a deal to sign Borussia Dortmund defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos.It is believed the deal would will cost £16m and he will become the Gunners' second signing, following the arrival of Stephan Lichtsteiner.The player's father, Charalambos Papastathopoulos, has also revealed that รวม ทาง เข้า sbo the Red Devils were interested in the defender.“There was interest from United but he had to wait until July for them,” Charalambos told Greek radio station Radio 24/7“United have a very good relationship with Dortmund, the teams talked but Sokratis chose to go to Arsenal.“Arsenal had talked two years ago but I don’t know why he didn’t sign.He is going to a higher level, the world’s most รวม ทาง เข้า sbo competitive league and I believe he will do very well."

Wróć do „Notesy”