Transfer Market LIVE: Icardi's going nowhere but will Sarri finally join Chelsea?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Son sovan
Wtajemniczony
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Transfer Market LIVE: Icardi's going nowhere but will Sarri finally join Chelsea?

Postautor: Son sovan » 25 cze 2018, 11:13

10:57 Reports in England are growing to วิธี แทง บอล indicate that today is the day for Maurizio Sarri to sign for Chelsea, on a two-year deal with the option for another season.
10:30 Luciano Spalletti has stated that Mauro Icardi will not be leaving the club this summer: "Icardi won't leave, he stays with us because he is an important player. The group of players that I have here is exceptional, only a couple of times in my career have I seen a group so professional and correct."
10:04 We start in Liverpool where Everton boss Marco Silva has, วิธี แทง บอล according to Daily Star, given a list of players for club chiefs to sell this summer, including Morgan Schneiderlin, Yannick Bolasie, Ashley Williams and DC United linked forward Wayne Rooney.
10:00 Hello and welcome to this MARCA English live transfer blog! Let's get cracking.

Wróć do „Narzędzia do pisania”